California Life Insurance Agency
There’s a lot to learn when you’re getting started with life insurance, and there’s still a lot to learn when you’ve had insurance for years! SandyBLee Insurance Company wants to make sure you understand the basics and feel confident that you’re making informed choices.
With our life insurance policies, you can help your family:
- Keep paying the home mortgage.
- Maintain their current standard of living.
- Pay off debts, estate taxes, and final expenses.
- Create a fund for college education.
- Create a fund for a family member with special needs.
- Protect their dreams for the future.
Coverage and Rates to Meet Your Needs — Get a Life Insurance Quote
SandyBLee can help you find coverage that’s right for you and your loved ones. Our life planning videos and calculator can help you understand your options, and figure out how much and what kind is right for you, before getting your life insurance quote.
Learn About Life Insurance
What is life Insurance? What are Living Benefits? Watch and learn all the ways life insurance from SandyBLee Insurance can help you protect what matters most—now and in the years to come.
Family Life Insurance — Secure Your Family’s Future
Family Life insurance from SandyBLee Insurance can help secure your family’s financial future if you aren’t there. This is family insurance made simple. Instead of dealing with separate policies, you can get life coverage for your immediate family — for one rate — under a single policy. It’s the right life insurance coverage for your needs.
Life Just Got Even Better
Life insurance is usually thought of as something for the spouse who is the breadwinner. If that person dies, then the life insurance benefit would help provide for the family. The mortgage may still get paid; the kids may still go to college.
Life coverage is no less important for the spouse who stays at home, works part time, or is a secondary breadwinner. A life insurance benefit may help pay for childcare, housekeeping, meals, and other services your family can’t do without.
Life insurance is also important for the kids. Getting them covered at a young age may help ensure they have the coverage in the future. They can convert the coverage as adults, even if they later develop health problems that would otherwise make them uninsurable.1
With family life insurance whatever the future brings, your loved ones’ financial security may be protected.
Basic Facts: State Farm Family Life Insurance
Talk to your agent to see which policy makes sense for you. Once you or your spouse is covered by either a State Farm Select Term or Whole Life insurance policy, just add one (or both) of these riders to help protect the rest of your family.
- Select Term Rider — Provides life insurance to age 95 with a premium that will remain level for 10, 20,or 30 years depending on the coverage you choose. The rider is available on both the insured and an additional insured and can be converted to a permanent policy if lifetime coverage is needed.1 Minimum coverage is $100,000.
- Children’s Term Rider — Add this to cover your children. Just one rider can provide up to $20,000 in life insurance coverage for each child in your family, including children yet to be born. So as your family grows, new children are automatically covered. You can convert this rider at expiration of coverage to any available policy to provide lifetime coverage for each child.1
Big Coverage Little Cost
Here’s an example of what Family Life Insurance would cost a family of three, assuming $250,000 in coverage for each parent and $10,000 for the child.